- Specifically, we would like to highlight:
- Those over the age of thirteen may fill out existing forms as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
- In no case will data relating to the professional, economic situation or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor without their consent.
- If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not fill in information as a user.
- This website respects and cares for users' personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- Personal information will never be requested unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- Users' personal information will never be shared with anyone except to comply with the law or if you have your express permission.
Collection, purpose and processing of data
Guatifay S.L. You have the duty to inform users of your website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending e-mail or by completing the forms included on the website. In this sense, Guatifay S.L. will be held responsible for the data collected by the means described above.
In turn Guatifay S.L. informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes:
- Attention to requests made by users.
- Inclusion in the contact book.
- Provision of services.
- Management of the business relationship.
- He sent promotions.
- Direct contact via email.
The operations, procedures and technical processes carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and which enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, have the Consideration of personal data processing.
All personal data, which are collected through the website of Guatifay S.L. ., and therefore has the consideration of processing personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Data Protection Agency by Guatifay S.L..
The categories of data processed on this website are simply identifying data, categories of specially protected data are not processed and the personal data you provide will be kept until you require its deletion
Communication of information to third parties
Guatifay S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a relationship contract with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Guatifay S.L. has the express consent of the user.
Currently, with the acceptance of the Cookies Policy, and to be able to provide services strictly necessary for the development of Guatifay S.L., data are shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
The aforementioned applicable laws grant interested parties the possibility of exercising a number of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
When the user's data is processed by Guatifay S.L., users may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent given.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must contact by email, providing documentation proving his identity (DNI or passport), to the following address: email@example.com. Such communication shall reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, request for application, address and accreditation data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as the legal representative of the authorised party. In this case, the documentation evidencing this representation of the interested party must be provided.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
Please note that as a User, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to Guatifay S.L.exoning us from any responsibility in this regard.
That is, users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Guatifay S.L.se reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation will be announced on this page.
Acceptance and Consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Guatifay S.L., in the form and for the purposes indicated in this Protection Policy Personal Data.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user's or your computer's browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, you will not link in cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration. The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not themselves provide the user's personal data.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser to through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or used by our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Most Web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
Then you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Set cookies in Google Chrome
Setting up cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Setting up cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Set up cookies on Safari (Apple)
Warning about the deletion of Cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected. If you have any questions about you can contact this website through our Contact channels.